[3830] TBDC WD5R(N5ECT) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC WD5R(N5ECT) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 07:38:42 -0700
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: WD5R
Operator(s): N5ECT
Station: WD5R

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: ar
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 180  Total Score = 540

SO-QRP by the BOOK!

If you are one of the 'climate change doubters' '
then you may also think rules for all cw contest
operating hours are written in stone.
WARNING!
The tsunami of old age cw operators ain't far off.

On a good night, 160 mtr sweep on our P3 floats around -120 to -130.
Last night storm to the west kept the sweep floating between -90 -110.
Looking forward to the time we can do a QRP SP on a quite night.

In the mean time, sincere thanks to the guys
that built and keep STEW PERRY on the road.

Doug, n5ect cw op
Marlene, wd5r, (gofer)
go for coffee, go for soup,