[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 21:13:59 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 14

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .75

  160:   6      4
   80:  14      9
   40:  23     12
   20:  29     11
Total:  72     36  Total Score = 2,592

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Did anyone else do a double-take in K5AF???  We have NN7SS and K7SS; N6RO, K4RO;
N6ZFO, K6UFO etc.  Very pleased to have worked Paul, TX, only TX mult, and to
see Pat N7RV back in the mix.  Also, K9ZO, Ralph and K8JQ for the infrequent
WVA mult.

Despite late start it was fun as always and exciting to hear the 100++ numbers
from NO3M and WD0T.

All bands good here (too late to try 15), but usual difficulties penetrating
the Midwest wall on 80m and to some extent on 40.

Doing repairs on Zepp antenna for ARRL SS, so half antenna was at 75 feet and
horizontal, other half sloping down to about 20 feet above ground at far end.

Good ears award goes to Ned, K1GU, who worked me twice on 160m.

73 Bill n6zfo

73 Bill n6zfo