[3830] PaQP DL2HBX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl2hbx@gmx.de
Subject: [3830] PaQP DL2HBX Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 13:37:19 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: DL2HBX
Operator(s): DL2HBX
Station: DL2HBX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DX

   40:    9
   20:   35     1
   15:    5
---------------------------------------
Total:   49     1       0         0  Mults = 28  Total Score = 2,772

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Part time effort from my home. Most PA stations that I could hear through the
local QRM could hear my weak signal (100W into a R7000 vertical at 15ft), at
least on Saturday.

Sunday's DX conditions were poor, only four more contacts on 20m to make it an
even 50 QSO total. Most amazing were six contacts with Jim, W3USA/K8MR and a
few other QSOs with other mobile and rover stations. Thank you all for
listening!

73! Uli, DL2HBX