[3830] CWopsT W0UCE HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0uce@nc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W0UCE HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:27:51 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 29

Call: W0UCE
Operator(s): W0UCE
Station: W0UCE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   40:  37     32
   20:   7      7
-------------------
Total:  44     39  Total Score = 1,716

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Strange conditions this evening.  20m was sparse and dead when I checked back
after being on 40 a while. 40 was long to start with and it didn't take long to
have trouble finding members I hadn't worked.  East Coast stations were weak,
had flutter and were few and far between.  The last 15 minutes S&P was a loss
and begging with CQ was painful.  Standby usually strong N6RO and K6RB were
+10db when I first got on 40, by the end of the event they were in the mud.

Still CWTs are much fun.  Thanks for the Qs.

Thanks to Hurricane Irene my 80m and primary 40m antennas are still down so no
way to get on 80.