[3830] OhQP K8O(K2KW) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenny.k2kw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP K8O(K2KW) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 21:48:24 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K8O
Operator(s): K2KW
Station: K4ZLE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WARREN
Operating Time (hrs): 12.00
Radios: SO2R

   80:  126    114
   40:  170    190
   20:   46     53
   15:    1     16
   10:
--------------------
Total:  353    375  CW Mults = 107  Ph Mults = 111  Total Score = 230,862

Stellar Ohio participation!  Wow.  I just wish conditions compared to the OH
activity - this was pretty much a 1-band contest until 80m came to life late in
the day.  75/80 was a ghost town this year in the first 6 hours, where last year
it was buzzin with activity.  40m had short skip all day long which made for
fun.  I tried and tried and tried to get something going on 20 CW/SSB and spent
way too much time there trying to eek out western mults that never showed.  I
spent some time on 15 SSB as the band was loud to the west coast and EU, but
the rate was about the same as 20m (i.e. snooze-ville).  Thanks for all the
fun, QSOs, QSYs and effort that everyone put in.  Special thanks to my host
K4ZLE who put in many hours getting the station ready for me.  Antennas:  80m
dipole @ 60', 40m dipole @ 40', C4 @ 70'.  73, Kenny K2KW

P.S. worked 80 counties, a person best.  OH was everywhere!