[3830] SARTG K4GMH SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SARTG K4GMH SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 10:00:59 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 11
Radios: SO2R

   80:   21    190    14
   40:  120   1465    50
   20:  383   5310    68
   15:  299   4250    65
   10:    0      0     0
--------------------------
Total:  823  11215   197  Total Score = 2,209,355

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thank SARTG for sponsoring the Contest.  Lot of fun.

Missed over half the Contest.  Spent a week at
the beach with the grandchildren and did not get
home until midway of the second operating
segment.

Propagation was great.  Thought I would try 15
meters as too early for 40 when finally started
in the Contest.  Surprised to still have propagation
into Europe on 15 that late in the day.  Been a
while since had that happen in a RTTY contest.

Again, the number of new calls worked in a RTTY
contest seems to grow.  Looking forward to the
fall contests with all the new RTTY contest ops.

Did have a bit of trouble at the beginning of the
Contest as had to set-up the WL S/W plus get
back up to speed on working with WL.  Had been
making an effort to learn N1MM, but since didn't
have any time before the Contest to play with N1MM
and had been familiar with WL, the plan for when
I could get in the Contest was to go with WL.  Still
had a few mishaps at the beginning of my
operation.  Thanks for all those who I worked (or
tried to work) at the beginning of the my ops.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH