[3830] IOTA 9A1CKL Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA 9A1CKL Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 01:15:55 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: 9A1CKL
Operator(s): 9A/VE3ZIK, 9A1AA, 9A2EU, 9A3MA, 9A3MR, 9A3BMR
Station: 9A1CKL

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: Zirje is:, EU-170

   80:   153      33      70       29
   40:   359      62     117       54
   20:   312      66     263       73
   15:   301      51     153       37
   10:   160      35     108       21
Total:  1285     247     711      214  Total Score = 6,572,016

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

This was our second time on Zirje island. Last year we had too much Murphy's
help and our score was quite low. This tme Murphy was too busy somewhere else
and it paid off in our score. Conditions were very good and we managed lot of
QSOs and multis. Our main problem was that we were too weak on 20m SSB and we
couldn't sustain any longer pileups. We needed at least 100 more QSOs on 20
SSB. 80 meters was very noisy and our multi totals on 80 were too low. We'll be
back next year!
CU in the contests!
73
Zlatko, 9A2EU