[3830] IARU UP2L(UA9BA) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ua9ba@mail.ru
Subject: [3830] IARU UP2L(UA9BA) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 21:00:32 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: UP2L
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UN9LG

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Kostanay

  160:    44      1     6       19
   80:   166     17    13       27
   40:   345     87    23       35
   20:   710    549    38       40
   15:   416    357    28       32
   10:   114      4    11       23
-------------------------------------
Total:  1795   1015   119      176  Total Score = 3,673,340

Club: Ural Contest Group

Comments:

This was GREAT sport event again! Thank you all for participation!
One note in minor tone though. Looking at some SO2R scores makes me feel seek.
I still think that its about time to make separation in SO league between SO2R
and SO1R period. Let the cheaters that hide under SO2R fight among themselves
and us small SO1R boys enjoy our competition and GREAT hobby. CQWW CC doesn't
have guts to step forward and do this obviously needed change in the rules. May
be its the IARU HF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP who will lead the pack.
73's & GL, Willy UA9BA