[3830] ARRL FD NW3H 1E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NW3H@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD NW3H 1E LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 12:42:59 -0700

  903:   0       0      0
  1.2:   0       0      0
  2.3:   0       0      0
  3.4:   0       0      0
  5.7:   0       0      0
  10G:   0       0      0
  24G:   0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:   0     678      0  Total Score = 1,846

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Band conditions were all over the place.  Great opening on 15 meters at the
beginning of Field Day with lots of short skip.  40 meters was good Saturday
evening at times but was worse late. Lots of noise on 80 and 40 with typical
summer conditions at night. 6 meter opening on Saturday night was spectacular.
Was working SD, IA, and many other zero stations with 100 watts and my R-8
vertical. Picked up lots of new grid squares. Overall a fun time.  678 QSOs
times 2 for low power plus 490 bonus points results in a total score of 1,846.
Worked in the E Class for the first time with a borrowed Honda generator that
worked well.  May buy one of my own.  73 and thanks for Q's.