[3830] ARRL June VHF WA7JTM Limited Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pete.scola@freescale.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF WA7JTM Limited Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 10:47:09 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: WA7JTM
Operator(s): WA7JTM, N7AMA
Station: WA7JTM

Class: Limited Multi-Op LP
QTH: DM46
Operating Time (hrs):

    6: 1246   279
    2:   26    15
  222:
  432:   10     7
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1282   301  Total Score = 388,892

Club: Arizona Six Shooters

Comments:

Operated from the Grand Canyon National Park, DM46. LMO with N7AMA (Tom).

Best contest ever here in Arizona. Six was open pretty much the whole contest
period. This should be the highest score ever from Arizona in any class.
Hourly QSO rates on 6m were as high as 137, also a record for us. Seems like
the only thing missing was a California opening on 6m. I think we only worked
two 6's.

Operated DM36 and DM46 before the contest also, and had an ES opening to EUROPE
working PA, OH, and DL. Worked C6, and PJ4 before the contest Friday morning. No
DX during the contest.

Anyhow, great stuff...logs area all on LOTW now. QSL with SASE Please.

Thanks to all who worked us...this is definitely one to remember...

73

Pete and Tom