[3830] ARRL June VHF KU8E Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KU8E Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 20:25:24 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA - EM72
Operating Time (hrs): 7:55

    6:  167    99
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  167    99  Total Score = 16,533

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

IC756PRO / 100 watts / full wave vertical loop @ 45 ft

CW -  81 QSO's/43 Grids
SSB - 86 QSO's/56 Grids

Missed most of Saturday - was up in Atlanta to pickup a radio that was being
repaired and then had lunch at one of my wife's favorite restaurants. It wasn't
until 8PM until we got home but the band was still open enough to make about 40
QSO's before I quit for the night. Conditions not as good as last year. No long
openings to the east coast like we have had in the past. Pretty good to the
WI/MN/ND/SD area all day long. Bet there are some big scores up that way. Every
time I heard WD0T he was running stations like crazy - most of them I didn't
hear. Everything else was short openings to different areas. Also some good
openings to the Caribbean and Central America. Worked one new country - YN2PR.
CU in the CQ VHF in July.

Jeff KU8E