[3830] NCCC Sprint WF7T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WF7T LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 20:37:46 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 29

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      2
   80:  10      9
   40:  13     10
   20:   6      3
Total:  31     24  Total Score = 744

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Continuing with the SO2R experiment. Not too many errors tonight but still very
awkward juggling two radios.  Sorry to anyone who called that I missed.  Missed
the first three minutes due to computer lock-up. Had to restart N1MM and all was
fine.  Inconsistent rate due to band changes and many jump balls lost.

40/80M sounded best here albeit noisy due to storm activities.  Nice to hear
N3DXX Art, K3TN John and KE3X Ken (long time!) and worked some new calls:
WA6URY Dan, KR7C Stan.  Thanks for putting up with me!

My thoughts are with our friends in MS, AL, GA affected by the tornadoes.

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN

---

NS LADDER 1.16 - WF7T

160M:
 1 IL   2 SD

80M:
 1 CO   2 CT   3 IL   4 MD   5 MI   6 OH   7 SC   8 SD   9 TN

40M:
 1 CA   2 CO   3 DE   4 FL   5 LA   6 MA   7 MD   8 MI   9 NC   10 PA

20M:
 1 CA   2 CO   3 MA

160M  QSOS  =   2 in  0 minutes
 80M  QSOS  =  10 in  9 minutes