[3830] GaQP N7XU Single OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4xu@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP N7XU Single OpMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 22:28:57 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: N7XU
Operator(s): N7XU
Station: N7XU

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: OR

  160:
   80:      1
   40:     93        9
   20:    190       23
   15:      8
------------------------
Total:    292       32  CW-Dig Mults = 139  Ph Mults = 17  Total Score = 97,328

Club: codxc

Comments:

Lotsa fun chasing mobiles. I used N7XU so they would know where to turn their
beams. Discovered on Sunday morning that my 40m ant does not have enough
reflected power on 20m to bother my amp. Missed a few mults using the wrong
antenna. 3el at 75' beats a dipole every time.
40m was pretty noisy Saturday night. 80m was useless from this far west. 20m
held up very well until 02Z but the mobiles could not keep an adequate rate
from the western participants and so went to 40m and stayed.
This was a hoot, anniversary and all, the GA boys went all out and brought in
some mobile reinforcement to great effect. Great party!

Hope to see you all in the 7QP in four weeks on 7 May.

73,
Dick
k4xu - n7xu, take your pick