[3830] CQ160 SSB W5PR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W5PR@swbell.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W5PR Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 06:41:12 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W5PR
Operator(s): W5PR
Station: W5PR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX

Total:  QSOs = 831  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 39  Total Score = 199,764

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Took about 1.5 hours to sleep each night at about 9:30 utc this year.  Bad for
the score, but good for the body.  I had more EUs call me this year.  Missed VT
and VE5 plus all VE1s but PEI and missed all the hard VEs.  Better in every
category than last year.

Mults:
4O    5B    9Y    C6    CN    CT    CT3   CU    D4    DL    E7    EA    EI
ER    G     GI    GW    HB    HI    HK    HR    I     KH6   KP2   KP4   LU
ON    S5    SM    SV    T7    TG    UA2   UR    V2    V3    V4    XE    ZF

CT   MA   ME   NH   RI   NY   NJ   DC   DE   MD   PA   AL   FL   GA   KY   NC
SC   TN   VA   AR   LA   MS   NM   OK   TX   CA   AZ   ID   MT   NV   OR   UT
WA   WY   MI   OH   WV   IL   IN   WI   CO   IA   KS   MN   MO   ND   NE   SD
PE   QC   ON   MB   AB   BC