[3830] CWopsT K9FN/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dpbunte@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9FN/M LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 22:35:07 -0800
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Feb 9

Call: K9FN/M
Operator(s): K9FN
Station: K9FN/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KY

   40:  19     19
Total:  19     19  Total Score = 361

Traveling from West Lafayette, IN to Orlando for the Hamcation this weekend.  My
wife kindly drove after lunch in Louisville so I could play a bit on 40.  I have
been having a few antenna challenges lately, and could not tune to 20.  We also
had snow which probably contributed to very high noise levels... and as the
base of my antenna began to ice up power and SWR fluctuated a LOT.  I still had
a great time, worked 2 other mobiles, and chewed the rag a bit with some folks
who were not familiar with CWops.  Lots of potholes on the interstate, made
sending and logging a challenge... but I am glad I got to spend some time with
friends on 40.