[3830] OK RTTY W0YK SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OK RTTY W0YK SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 16:21:52 -0800
                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: W0YK
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA

   80:
   40:   40  198      15        3
   20:   53   86       8        0
   15:   72   98      10        0
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  165  382      33        3  Total Score = 13,752

Club: Loma Prieta Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the QSOs and patience with my several QLF moments.  I was testing a
completely new set of computer hardware (laptop, USB soundcard and USB Serial
ports), Windows 7, WriteLog enhancements and RTTY hardware.  SO2V was heavily
tested with the two K3 receivers and P3 bandscope using the new K3 enhancements
in WriteLog.  This worked very effectively and efficiently for interleaving RTTY
QSOs on the same band.  I suspect that integrating this capability with SO3R
would shove my sanity right over the edge.  What a great hobby!

Ed - W0YK