[3830] ARRL 10 K6MM SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6mm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K6MM SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 17:44:24 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K6MM
Operator(s): K6MM
Station: K6MM

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: California

   CW:  288    64
  SSB:  229    45
-------------------
Total:  517   109  Total Score = 175,490

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Had a great time on my favorite band.  Qs were split 55%CW and 45% SSB.  Some
nice, but short, opening "bursts" to the East Coast both mornings.  Other than
South America, not a lot of DX heard, but did log 2 stations from Africa.  The
XE states added some spice to the contest, and I was able to connect with 15 of
them.  Missed 10 US states (IA, MN, ND, SD, RI, DE, ID, MT, OR, WA).  Overall,
pretty happy with the outcome, running 400-500 watts to a 3-element SteppIR up
about 40 ft.  Thanks for the Qs.  Happy Holidays.  73, John K6MM.