[3830] ARRL 10 KC4HW SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc4hw@centurytel.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KC4HW SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:46:46 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

   CW:  328    54
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  328    54  Total Score = 70,848

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Got to this one only on Sunday.  In the morning found the band open to New
England and there was plenty of activity.  Also worked some DX getting ZA, FM,
PJ, HD, J39, OA, PP, CA, ZF, LU AND UA0.  Worked lots of states to include KH6
and KL7.  Did not work anyone in W4 except VA.  Missed ME, all of W4, ID, MT,
all of W8 and IN.  Only worked 4 VE proviences.  No XE stations--I guess just
too close, heard several but they could not hear me.  Also heard V31RG, Robin
but he could not hear me.

Thanks for the contacts

Used 105CA at 82' and FT2000D.  I guess the antenna is to high.  Have a second
105CA that will be going at 40' this spring, so maybe that will make a
difference.

cul Jim/KC4HW