[3830] CQWW CW 9Y4W(N6TJ) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6TJ@SBCGLOBAL.NET
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9Y4W(N6TJ) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 21:12:30 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9Y4W
Operator(s): N6TJ
Station: 9Y4W

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

   20: 3577    39      135
------------------------------

An interesting and challenging weekend with 20 meters closing early. Amazingly
123 countries the first 24 hours, but only 12 countries the second 24. A
reasonable QSO distribution of 1449 USA, 1640 Europe, but only 51 JA.  Never
heard Zone 23.  A special thanks to Robert S53R for calling from Sudan for my
only Zone 34, and to Olli at 5R8WW for my first QSO and only Zone 39.

Considering the relatively poor conditions, I feel I got reasonably close to my
friend N7NG's P49V 20 meter South America record from almost 20 years ago. But
too many dead band hours couldn't overcome Wayne's 7 Countries advantage.
Never heard  many active multipliers, but I think I worked 99% of what I heard.
 Thanks to Andy and Bernadette for their always kind hospitality.  I think this
was my 55th CQ WW CW, and hoping to see you all next year from somewhere
interesting.  73  Jim Neiger N6TJ