[3830] CQWW CW S53F SOSB(A)/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW S53F SOSB(A)/80 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 08:59:57 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S53F
Operator(s): S53F
Station: S53F

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: Mirna gora

  160:
   80: 1500    27       97
------------------------------
Total: 1500    27       97  Total Score = 285,200

Club: Belokranjec CC

Comments:

I had to finish contest earlier due to bad weather. Strong wind broke a parallel
feed line on G5RV antena. On second antena slooper was S9+20 db QRN due heavy
snow. On Sunday evening I decided to QRT and leave the mountain (1048m asl) .
It cost me at least 300 QSO and some mpl. Even the mountain is called Peaceful
mountain,  during the WW was no peace. Anyhow , as long as it took, it was
nice.
Tnx to Jane S57L for logistic help. He worked on 10m LP from same shack.

73 de Vinko s53f