[3830] CQWW CW CW3D(CX2AM) SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW CW3D(CX2AM) SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 22:08:51 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CW3D
Operator(s): CX2AM
Station: CW3D

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 14hs7

------------------------------
Total: 1015    25       83  Total Score = 319,140

Once again it was fascinating to participate in the CQWW, single band on 10m I
have a 4-element yagi homemade to 12 m tall, very well behaved.
The equipment used was an IC 7000 which was the first time they put in use in
contest .... and it was excellent! The propagation was not very good .... the
contest begin at 22:00 local time, I made 3 QSOs .... only 3 closed until the
band could not hear anything until 11:00 on Saturday . The amazing thing that
one of the stations in my log was  Gibraltar, the other two from South
America.
In the morning I listened to Madagascar to work stations in Europe but it was
impossible for me .... later improved and had excellent conditions with Europe
and Africa, then North America and Caribbean, and Japan .... Saturday was
interrupted by sports and friends, but I could communicate many stations until
23:00 about the cdxns disappeared.
Once again on Sunday morning was useless ... not even local stations heard
..... I started to solder cables and connectors .... until noon began somewhat
shy of Europe and then an impressive opening the north to no more than the 21
local time when I heard Kermadec few seconds ... but it was impossible. Those
were my 14 hours on the air ... I hope to find  you soon...in the ARRL10
73 Gus