[3830] CQWW CW OM0M(OM8AW) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, om8aw@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OM0M(OM8AW) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 12:41:00 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OM0M
Operator(s): OM8AW
Station: OM0M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CANA

  160:  286    15       49
   80:  643    20       61
   40: 1078    33       95
   20: 1258    32       85
   15:  478    31       75
   10:   94    14       45
------------------------------

Wow it is THE CONTEST.

After the WRTC 2010 it was clear that adrenaline can help survive 48 hours.
It is a big change after 20 years of M/S contesting.
Amazing conditions on low bands made the contest memorable.
No 10m opening to USA even I monitored the band continually.

SO1R setup not allowed more, but I am enjoyed the whole fantastic weekend very
much.

Only minor technical problems occurred:

CW dyslexia caused by out of phase switch on Heil headset :))))

K3 CAT communications problem   made the automatic band switching
erratic��.

I am still looking for the right AGC setup for K3; in case of huge pile-up I
was not able to distinguish between calls. (AGC off even with AF limiter
discharge my mental energy too fast.)

160m -2el. Vertical array + RX 4 SQ
80 -4SQ
40-4el full size yagi 20m up