[3830] CQWW CW W8TOP(W8UVZ) SOSB(A)/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8uvz@voyager.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W8TOP(W8UVZ) SOSB(A)/160 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:04:28 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W8TOP
Operator(s): W8UVZ
Station: W8TOP

Class: SOSB(A)/160 HP
QTH: Michigan, USA

  160:  357    25       85
------------------------------

Wow!  Plenty of top band activity that was really rockin the first nite.

Second nite started with an Au level of 9 and I envisioned a looong nite.  But
gradually condx began to calm and we higher latitude stns began to be heard in
EU again.  Ground out the second nite with modest success.

Overall, the contest on top band was a personal best for me - as I see others
claiming as well. Had hoped to break 100k but poorer runs the second evening
prevented it.

Thanks to all the DX that struggled with the TOP suffix in marginal condx.

Good fun, overall.  160 m is still magic.

73  George  W8UVZ as W8TOP