[3830] CQWW CW DJ5QV(@DJ6QT) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DJ5QV(@DJ6QT) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:41:45 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DJ5QV
Operator(s): DJ5QV
Station: DJ6QT

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:

  160:  189    11       51
   80:  354    15       71
   40:  511    29      105
   20:  913    33      108
   15:  427    35      112
   10:   61    10       33
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks again to Walter DJ6QT for letting me use hist station. This time
Mr.Murphy decided to visit me offering his "assistance". Still the result is
better than last year. Not least because the use of the Reverse Beacon Net
rather than the conventional cluster. This is really an amazing tool. Had to
use some filters though. Otherwise N1MM wouln't be able to keep up with the
huge amount of spots.

Sunday was best with great runs into the US on 15 and 20m.

Antennas: TH11, 40m vertical, dipoles for 80m and 160m

73
Matthias