[3830] CQWW CW W8AV M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8av@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W8AV M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 07:23:36 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W8AV
Operator(s): K4LT. AF8A, K8GU, W8AV, W8RZ
Station: W8AV

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Ohio

  160:  114    22       79
   80:  429    27      104
   40:  857    37      135
   20: 1554    38      143
   15: 1001    34      119
   10:   54    17       43
------------------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

What a weekend!!!  Thanks to our great team for making this contest so
memorable.  The station played the best it has ever played and other than some
glitches with Writelog, we had no major problems.  The propagation gods also
responded with good openings and quiet conditions on the bands.

I never thought that we would ever break 400 Q's on 80 meters but the band was
amazing especially around EU sunrise.  We need to get the stacks back up on 20
and 40 to improve our signal on those bands but we did pretty well with only
single antennas on those bands.

Thanks to everone for all the Q's