[3830] CQWW CW ZF1A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rb@austin.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ZF1A M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 05:57:36 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ZF1A
Operator(s): K6AM, N5DO, K5PI
Station: ZF1A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Cayman Islands

  160:  332    15       59
   80: 1001    27      104
   40: 2371    33      126
   20: 1212    37      136
   15: 1624    33      128
   10:  442    20       61
------------------------------

Club: Cayman Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

Conditions were better that they have been for some time.  Nice to see 10M
showing some life with a good opening to EU on the second day.

This is our first multi-op effort in several years after several solo efforts
by K6AM.  Our goal was to exceed the previous ZF M/S record of 11.9M set in
1997 by a team led by K1TO, and to win NA.  We welcomed back ZF1A vets K5PI and
N5DO.  A good time was had by all!

Thanks, as always to Andrew ZF1EJ and the rest of the Cayman Amateur Radio
Society for the great hospitality!  (And thanks to K6AM from K5PI and N5DO for
all the great work on the station!)