[3830] CQWW CW W1ZT SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1zt@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W1ZT SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 03:22:54 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W1ZT
Operator(s): W1ZT
Station: W1ZT

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MA

  160:   82    12       40
   80:  204    17       67
   40:  278    27       98
   20:  339    28       96
   15:  229    20       85
   10:   67    13       32
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Good fun and a better result from this station than the past few years.  I tried
operating "assisted" but kept losing the internet connection so it was not very
interesting.  I still prefer the "hunt" to find weak signals and "new ones".
Operating skill levels are higher than ever with great teams setting up in new
places like ZA, C5, and the Caribbean to run the full time on all bands.  It
sure makes the the contest interesting for the casual DXers and new hams as
well as the "regular" contesters.
Thanks for all the Qs and another weekend of great CW!