[3830] SS CW W5WMU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cajunham@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W5WMU Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:55:58 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W5WMU
Operator(s): W5WMU
Station: W5WMU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: la

   10:    1

Nice to have N8OO enter domestic contest, kept me going the whole 24,when
otherwise I would have been QRT after the sweep,intrastate competition is great
to keep adrenalin flowing..oh well, he and I and the xyl's leaving tonight for
Maine for single band efforts in CQWWCW,nice to have contest enthusiast in the
local area..most enjoyable competition for me in the past 50
years or so...congrats to him for the win for La. section(I think), seems like
participation was greater than usual..73 to all,Pat