[3830] WAE RTTY KR1ST Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alex@kr1st.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY KR1ST Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 06:19:46 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KR1ST
Operator(s): KR1ST
Station: KR1ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ladson, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 2.25

   80:   55   55    0     64
   40:   25   25    0     45
   20:   15   15    0     26
   15:    5    5    0      8
   10:    0    0    0      0
------------------------------
Total:  100  100    0    143  Total Score = 14,300

Club: Diddley Dee Diddley Dah

Comments:

Rig: IC-756ProIII
Pwr: 100W
Ant: 80: - trapped 160/80m inverted L, apex 60ft, 22 radials
         - 80m inverted V, apex 60ft
     40: - 46ft doublet @ 52 ft pointed at EU
         - 80m inverted V, apex 60ft
     20: - 46ft doublet @ 52 ft pointed at EU
     15: - 46ft doublet @ 52 ft pointed at EU

I only was able to spend just over 2 hours on this contest, mostly on Saturday
night. The conditions didn't seem to be all that great on the higher bands, so
I didn't spend a lot of time there. The SN numbers indicated that I could
expect better conditions than I actually experienced. Deep QSB at times on 40
and 80 meters. S&P/Running ~ 50%.

I wanted to exchange QTCs, but after reading the rules on this and trying to
get the software setup for this, I decided to spend my limited time on making
QSOs rather than get this to work. Maybe next time!

Thanks for the Qs!

73,
--Alex KR1ST
http://www.kr1st.com