[3830] WAE RTTY VA2UP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VA2UP Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:06:13 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:  154   154         132
   40:  417   627   210   204
   20:  591  1611  1020   164
   15:  284   644   360   136
   10:   22    52    30    30
-------------------------------
Total: 1468  3088  1620   666  Total Score = 2,056,608

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Still my favorite contest. Was hoping to have a trouble free weekend but not so.
Intermittent problem with the K3 setup causing computer shutdown continued and
if I disappeared from your screen, well that was it. Then saturday evening one
amp decided it had enough of contesting and put itself in <WAIT> mode...I'm
still waiting...
Like others mentioned 40M didn't give the opportunity for consistent NA - EU
opening due to flutter. 15 offered good openings to EU both days and surprised
to actually hear something on 10 from here wow.
I have to congratulate once more the excellent work that the N1MM crue puts
into the development of the software, it really makes this contest so much more
enjoyable!
So now it's back to work on monday morning I guess...:(
Thanks DARC for holding this event and everybody for participating.
73, Fabi va2up