[3830] WAE RTTY N2WN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY N2WN Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:08:52 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Grainger Co, Tn
Operating Time (hrs): 16:44

   80:   84   84          56
   40:  124  124         105
   20:  150  150   250    94
   15:  164  164   240    98
   10:    5    5          10
------------------------------
Total:  527  527   490   363  Total Score = 369,171

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

This would have been a lot more fun if my computer and/or N1MM didn't crash
every time I tried to send QTCs. Recovering from the error was so frustrating I
stopped sending QTCs, bummer.

Thank you to anyone who endured this and stuck it out. What's the correct way
to ask someone to repeat the QTC Exchange Number? I had a perfect copy on one
10 QSO lot but couldn't get across that I missed the QTC:??/10 that was sent.

40 wasn't as friendly as last year, no QTC action as copy was just so-so. 15
was the most fun. Wish I had made any serious 10M opening, but happy with the
few I caught. Had hoped to catch VA1CHP for another band, but the path seemed
very skewed and couldn't quite make it happen. C'est la vie.

Not as good as I had hoped, but my best so far, assuming the score doesn't
REALLY drop in log checking.

Thanks for all the QSOs and fun.

73,
Julius