[3830] JIDX SSB N7WR(@NK7U) SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JIDX SSB N7WR(@NK7U) SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 15:00:14 -0800
                    JIDX Contest, Phone

Call: N7WR
Operator(s): N7WR
Station: NK7U

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs):

   15:  210    45
Total:  210    45  Total Score = 9,450

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

One of the four Single Op, Single Band efforts from NK7U this weekend. We knew
getting close to the existing High Power North America SOSB 15M record of
23,400 would be really tough from the NK7U QTH and with the expected length of
the band opening. This proved to be true. Even the great score by N6WM at N6RO
did not give it a challenge. Still it was fun to work our JA contest friends on
15M again.  Antennas were a 6 element monobander and a 3 stack of C31's.  Thanks
to all those that did visit 15M and gave us a QSO.

Thanks to Tack, JE1CKA, and the rest of the JIDX team and plaque sponsors for
putting on a great contest. They have some of the best looking plaques around.

Scott/K7ZO