[3830] SS CW KJ4FDV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KJ4FDV Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:22:45 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KJ4FDV
Operator(s): KJ4FDV
Station: KJ4FDV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 12:38

  160:    0
   15:    9
   10:    0

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

This is the first time I have ever run Sweepstakes; my CW speed wasn't quite up
to par last year.  With my involvement in CW traffic handling and NTS, I really
enjoyed the long SS exchange.  I started around dark on Saturday and ran through
noon Sunday.  Unfortunately, I had to quit early to pour my tower base; it was
the only day I could get some help.  I was concentrating on getting a Sweep but
missed NWT, NL, and NE.  Oh well, but I'll do it next year.  Conditions Saturday
night especially on 80 were excellent at my QTH.  The band was open well to all
of North America at the same time.  I had a blast and thanks to everyone I
worked!  There are some excellent operators out there.