[3830] SS CW K1RM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1rm@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K1RM Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 03:22:58 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K1RM
Operator(s): K1RM
Station: K1RM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

My best score ever. My first SS was in 1964!  One goal was to stay in the chair
until 4am on Sunday and I achieved that. The other was to be more aware of
errors. Not sure how I did there! NWT was last but rather easy on Sunday
afternoon on 15. This is not an easy contest and those that participate should
be congratulated for coping and giving out the long exchange.