[3830] SS CW K2RP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K2RP Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 20:31:17 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K2RP
Operator(s): K2RP
Station: K2RP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SDG

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Haven't been able to put in any kind of effort the last couple of years, and
wanted to get my first "clean sweep" in over 50 years on the air.  Came closer
than ever:  Heard a huge pileup on NL on 15, but the band folded before the
pileup subsided.  Last I ever heard him!  Never even heard a NE.  Missed that
one in several contests.  Not an impressive score, but limited in time and to a
G5RV.

The 77th section I worked was VE3!  There are usually dozens of them, but I
worked 4 MB and 4 MAR and NT before I ever heard the one VE3!  Some other "rare
ones" were easier to work than usual: 2 ea VT, RI 3 ea ME, NNY.  Only heard and
worked one NLI!

N1MM logger flawless in this application.

Getting too old for this-pretty sore this morning!  There's always next year!

FT1000MP/TL922A
G5RV in inverted V, center up 50 feet.  MN2000 Tuner.