[3830] SS CW K3STX SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3stx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K3STX SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 05:53:53 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:

Club: Quincy Radiosport Society

Comments:

Set a goal of 400 Q's before I went to bed Saturday night, I made 430. Set a
goal of 500 before afternoon break, I made 560. Set a goal of 100,000 points
for my first EVER, I made 99,300!! I'll lose some in log checking, but if I
only made 10 or 20 more I would have done it. Oh well.

80 was great, I never even HEARD NWT or NL, I saw the spots on 15, heard the
piles, but never heard the stations. How do you guys do it? Do yagi's really
make that big a difference?

It was really fun duking-it-out with all the NCCC guys, who were out in force.
See ya in a couple of weeks with the smelly old yacrophone for part two.

paul