[3830] SS CW N6MEF SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6mef@mefox.org
Subject: [3830] SS CW N6MEF SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 21:19:49 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6MEF
Operator(s): N6MEF
Station: N6MEF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

100W and multi-band dipole at 35 feet

Pretty tough contest for someone new to CW.  VERY few folks slowed down from
their typical 30-35 words per minute when I called them at 15 wpm.  For those
that did, thanks!  For those that didn't:  I'll bet you anything that the QSO
would go faster if you slowed down, instead of continuing to send at 30-35 wpm
even after being asked to repeat, sometimes several times.  I'm just sayin' ...
:-)

But all in all, it was really cool.  Now, I'm totally hooked on CW and I have a
renewed energy to practice, practice, practice.  Thanks for all the Qs!