[3830] CQWW SSB N5DO SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N5DO SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 10:04:19 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TX

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   75    16       36
   40:  151    26       63
   20:  233    29       82
   15:  344    28       94
   10:   67     9       18
------------------------------
Total:  871   109      294  Total Score = 949,468

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Fun time as always; nice to see 15M in such great shape.  The QSO total on 10M
is inflated somewhat by a 5 minute run with the beam aimed north which resulted
in 15 zone 5 contacts.  If 10M conditions are bad again next year it would be
fun to just work US stations on 10M and give out zone 4 mults (but, not as much
fun as seriously working the contest).

For CQWW CW I'll be with K6AM and K5PI at ZF1A.  Unfortunatley I'll miss the
SSB Sweepstakes, but I'll be on for the SS CW next weekend, giving out the
sometimes elusive WTX mult.