[3830] CQWW SSB K3PP SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3pp@k3pp.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K3PP SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 21:14:30 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: EPA

  160:   29     9       14
   80:   82    17       38
   40:  159    25       73
   20:  442    36      119
   15:  548    31      124
   10:  162    21       51
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A brutal road trip and work load in the preceding week left little gas in the
tank. I had to sleep more each night than I wanted. The low bands seemed
especially difficult this time. I do need better antennas, but they played
better last year. It was nice to see some action on 10m, even a few in EU and
some South Pacific stations! Welcome back from you slumber, Mr. Sun! I have to
give a special THANK YOU to our Canadian friends! Without you, the low bands
would have been a nightmare! Someday, I'll get my SO1R brain to work with the
SO2R hardware I have. This was 100% SO1R. I need to practice. I was hoping to
give AA3B a chase, but he smoked me badly! Once again, he proved he's one of
the best and the rest of us can merely dream to reach that level someday! I had
a load of fun! Thanks everyone!!