[3830] CQWW SSB KD9MS SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craigbradley700@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KD9MS SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 17:12:45 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EM87mg
Operating Time (hrs): 30.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   11     6        4
   80:   44    21       12
   40:   57    39       16
   20:  130    68       25
   15:  191    68       25
   10:   65    15        8
------------------------------
Total:  498   213       88  Total Score = 404,845

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Wow! That was great! 10M was actually working and 15 was a workhorse. Thanks to
K1LZ for being my Zone 5 on 2 bands. Most people are very nice about that, I
just want to get them out of the way and I only missed Zone 3 on 10 and 160.
Got the rest of em! I put up a tower this week with an Explorer 14 for 10-15-20
and it worked great, it allowed me to use my other radio to work another high
band during the day. It's only at 30 ft, but it worked well enough to get some
multipliers and make some contacts.

I had bad coax connections from some "new" connectors I bought with this "free"
coax I got. Cold solder joints messed me up late friday night (after i got off
work) butI fixed those quickly on Saturday morning after the frost burned off.
All in all I am pleased, I just wanted to beat my score from last year and I
did! Hope you all had as much fun as I did!

73,
Craig KD9MS