[3830] CaQP K6TU SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stu@ridgelift.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6TU SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 15:21:04 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6TU
Operator(s): K6TU
Station: K6TU

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Woodside, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 23:12

  160:   0        0
   80:   0      167
   40:   0      373
   20:   1      504
   15:   0      226
   10:   0        1
    6:   0        0
    2:   0        0
--------------------
Total:   1     1271  Mults = 58  Total Score = 147,610

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This is a personal best for me in any contest.  I did some serious planning and
station upgrades from last year's CQP and made more than 3x the claimed score.

Tired but happy!

Band conditions were good although 15m was still a struggle.  10m was a no
show.  There were some seriously good score being built by some of the
Europeans and it was great to see such robust support for CQP!

Thanks to everyone inside and out of California!