[3830] CaQP W6UFT(W1HIJ) SOFixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1hijcw@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6UFT(W1HIJ) SOFixed QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 13:18:15 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W6UFT
Operator(s): W1HIJ
Station: W1HIJ

Class: SOFixed QRP
QTH: SBER, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.25

  160:
   80:    2
--------------------
Total:  135     0  Mults = 41  Total Score = 16,605

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

First CQP in 5 years. Could only grab an hour here and there, so I decided to
try QRP and see how well it all worked --- ANSWER? -- better than I thought it
would! Almost all running. Not a special score, but 41 mults and both ZL3TE
(aka W3SE) and F5IN on 20 made my day. Primary antenna is an elevated
(feedpoint at 30 feet AGL) Butternut HF6 with equivalent of about 40 radials.

Thanks to all the "good ears" out there! 73 de Bill, W1HIJ