[3830] CQ WW RTTY VE7SV M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7sv@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY VE7SV M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 20:46:07 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE7SV
Operator(s): VE7CC, VE7SV
Station: VE7SV

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Chilliwack, BC

   80:  201   397       46      16    14
   40:  756  1817       56      80    30
   20: 1120  2831       57     107    36
   15:  499  1189       39      52    24
   10:    4     4        1       4     4
Total: 2580  6238      199     259   108  Total Score = 3,526,180

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Thanks to all for the qso's and the fun weekend.

Like many we were still configuring computers when the contest began but
all issues were resolved and the fun began shorly after the offical start
time.
A flakey I/O board plagued us throughtout the contest and we constantly lost
computer control of one station. As they say "Wait until next year".

Band conditions were certainly better that during the last few years but we
continue to patiently wait for conditions on 10 and 15 meters here in the
Pacific North West.

I am just too old and not motivated enough to spend 48 hours in the chair but
my WRTC 2010 team mate Lee VE7CC was an iron man with only a couple of hours
off each night. M2 is more enjoyable with extra ops.....next time as this was
really planned to be a test drive for the new antennas erected here the last
few months after losing a 140 foot tower last November in another monster wind
storm here on Mt. Thom.

Thanks to all the team but especially Lee VE7CC for the hard work to get us
ready for the fall contest season. A few more chores and we will be QRV for
both SSB and then CW.

See you then.

73
Dale