[3830] NA Sprint CW W0BH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W0BH HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 09:36:43 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

---------------------

Team: Dashers

Comments:

Almost missed the start of this one.  I was working outside getting the van
ready for the Texas QSO Party, and time just got away from me.

Good conditions on all bands and it seemed like pretty good participation this
time, although it got a little slow at the end.  I was HP, but the amp for the
second radio was in the shop, so made all second radio contacts with LP.  There
were lots of second radio pileups I just couldn't break and wasted time trying.

Overall, missed and never heard ID NV UT NM ND NE KS KY DE VT.  Worked BC and
ON north of the border.  I worked 154 unique calls, and 24 stations on 3
bands.

Thanks to all for the four hours of non-stop craziness!

73, Bob, w0bh

PS It looks like I'll be missing the SSB Sprint and Salmon Run next weekend.
My next outing will be the TQP, when John/n6mu and I will be teaming up for a
39 county run.  Listen for us and all the other mobiles and base stations on
September 25-26.