[3830] NA Sprint CW KA9FOX QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ka9fox@qth.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KA9FOX QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 22:21:31 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KA9FOX
Operator(s): KA9FOX
Station: KA9FOX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00
Radios: SO2R

---------------------

Team: MWA

Comments:

Running QRP in the Sprint may seem crazy, but it gives me some indication
whether my antennas are working, and it's really fun to see who has the good
ears out there.  Congrats to K9VV@NP2X and KL7RA for both picking me up on 20m
& 40m.  Special thanks to the 5 guys on the west coast that heard me on 80m...
K6LA, N6RO, N6TR, AE6Y & W6YI.  I called many others, but no luck!

Great fun, as always!  C U next weekend in SSB Sprint... with the amp on!

73 - Scott KA9FOX
ka9fox@qth.com

ANTENNAS (one tower):
  20m:  C4XL @ 95ft