[3830] NA Sprint CW NO5W LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW NO5W LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 21:21:30 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Dashers

Comments:

K3/100, 80/40/20 dipoles at 25ft, CQ/X ver 1.7.8.6

Wow, that was fun and a PB for me. Only my second time over 200 and I think I
have enough insurance Qs to remain over 200 after the log checking. Bands were
in great shape and even 80m was quiet. Great turnout. Always fun to be on the
same playing field with all the excellent CW operators.

Thanks for the Qs. Hope you can join us for the upcoming Texas QSO Party Sept
25-26. Right now we have announced activity for just over 200 of the 254
counties and more are being added daily so you'll have plenty of activity, and
plenty of mobiles to chase around the Lone Star State. Rules, route maps, and
other info is at http://www.txqp.net.

73/Chuck/NO5W