[3830] NA Sprint CW W1UJ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1uj@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W1UJ HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 21:14:40 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: W1UJ
Operator(s): W1UJ
Station: W1UJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   94       1
   40:   98      15
   20:  104      30
---------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC 1

Comments:

Awesome.
It felt like i ran out of stations to work in the last 30 minutes.
This is better by nearly 30 QSOs in any previous Sprint effort.
Low band antenna enhancements necessary to break 300 qsos the next time!
It was great to work YCCCers with high numbers.
Decided High Power, I am glad I did, the low bands were tough.
All bands played well, the K3 is absolutely awesome.
The YCCC/K1XM SO2R+ and N1MM Logger worked flawlessly.

Jay