[3830] NAQP CW K3FIV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3fiv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K3FIV Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 14:25:52 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K3FIV
Operator(s): K3FIV
Station: K3FIV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   20    10
   40:   17    14
   20:   86    40
Total:  123    64  Total Score = 7,995

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Found a few hours of time scattered between projects and visitors.  Nice contest
- since I run only 100 watts and a dipole, it's refreshing to have everyone
(well in theory) in the same boat.  Mostly worked 20, and 40/80 in the little
time after local dark (it's daylight still very late at this QTH on the Pacific
Ocean).   Lots of signals so I did S&P and has a little fun and get some CW
practice.

Rig: Flex-3000
Ant: 135' Carolina Windom @ 12 meters
QTH: Point Arena, CA - one kilometer from the ocean (but in the wrong direction
to be helpful for NAQP!)

Tnx for the fun!  73, /Jack de K3FIV