[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 22:31:54 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 30

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

  160:   1      1
   80:   6      3
   40:  11     10
   20:  16     13
Total:  34     27  Total Score = 918

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

It wasn't long ago that all worked each other in the NS . . that is no more with
way over 50 stations tonight, including N9HDE who provided the semi-rare IA mult
to 9 stations -- unfortunately I was not one of them.  And good to hear and work
Bob K6NV, and to hear two additional NCCC members who are not usually present,
K6SRZ and KF6T.

Hopefully tonight's score is a throw-away, as I never found the rhythm. Glad
for 1 Q on 160, N6RO, after repairing more damage from last weeks visit by the
VU trucker drivers, who took out both the 20m beam a couple of the 160m
radials.  Mostly all restored now and expect to have the 20m beam back to full
height next week

73 Bill n6zfo