[3830] DMC RTTY IW1QN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iw1qn@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] DMC RTTY IW1QN Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 02:33:06 -0700
                    DMC RTTY Contest

Call: IW1QN
Operator(s): IW1QN
Station: IW1QN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: JN44KK - Genoa

   80:    0
Total:  442  Countries = 53  Call Areas = 21  Continents = 6  Total Score =
196,248

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

No QSo in 80m and very poor in 40m, but interesting opening in 15m and some in
10m are very interesting.
All QSO principally in 20m, because very wide opening and also in 20m arrive
ASIA or OCEANIA in the Night.
No reason to make activity in 80m, and some QSO in 40m oly for Multiplier.

In the Same Week in USA there is NAQP, and ALL USA station pass me info for
NAQP, no problem I Explain another Test and pass correct progressive Nr.
I hope next year DMC RTTY not the same date of NAQP.
73 de IW1QN Federico
UX5UO Print Italian Reference

iw1qn@arrl.net
iw1qn@strangeradioteam.com